Mobile. +62 857 9229 7728 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography is a part of my visual notes to remember. Collecting stories from the street of my hometown Denpasar, Bali - Indonesia. I learns in-depth photojournalism and develops citizen journalism on my blog, in addition to publishing my works on local and national media, such as: Bali Buzz, The Jakarta Post and Bali and Beyond magazine.
In 2012, I became a wild card participant in an award-winning photographer, John Stanmeyer’s photo workshop in Ubud, Bali and made a documentary photo about Bali Bomb survivor. During the workshop, my concept, ideas and vision of photography have sharpened to capture the changes and shifting that happened in the society.
Now I am dedicating my free time to solo traveling on my classic motorbike to see the world in different perspectives.
EDUCATION & WORKSHOP
- 2016. Bali Photo Forum - Visual Literacy Workshop with Ahmad 'deNy' Salman (independent photo editor/ curator).
- 2015. Foundry Photojournalism Workshop, mentored by James Whitlow Delano, Kael Alford and Thorne Anderson.
- 2014. Permata Photojournalist Grant 2014, mentored by Indonesian photojournalists and Kadir Van Lohuizen (Noor Images).
- 2012. Bali Photo Workshop, mentored by John Stanmeyer
- 2015 . "Air Dalam Simbol", Denpasar Film Festival (documentary film festival in Bali) at Rumah Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
- 2014. "Indonesian Heritage", Permata Photojournalist Grant 2014 at Erasmus Huis, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2014 . "Celebration of Prophet Muhammad" Freedom Week, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2014 . "Usaba Sambah", Denpasar Film Festival, Bali, Indonesia.
- 2013 . "Negara Gambur Anglayang", Vision International Image Festival, Bali, Indonesia.
- 2012 . "Bali Bomb Survivor", Screen Below the Wind Festival, Bali, Indonesia.